With the constant drive for greater efficiency, less downtime and lower maintenance costs, Thermacold prides itself on the ability to capture the demand of our customers and provide innovative solutions to optimise their return on investment. This innovation and research is the reason why our market driven team can deliver quality cooling solutions on time, setting Thermacold apart from other manufacturers.
Thermacold was established in South Africa during 2009 as a specialist commercial air-conditioning supplier, with the specific focus on cutting edge technology and energy efficiency for the Industrial and commercial air conditioning plant sectors. Thermacold also specialize in custom applications for the navy and railway sectors.
In the beginning of 2013 Thermocold Construziono s.r.l. from Italy Invested in South Africa by establishing Thermacold (Pty) Ltd. As a wholly owned subsidiary with Mr. C.J. Vermeulen as Managing Director.
Thermacold is continuously looking for opportunities where we can add value to your business. Our experience in the following disciplines ensures that we are more prepared and better equipped than our competitors.
We aim to become the leader in the commercial air conditioning sector through research and innovation, and by supplying our clients with the best service and top quality products.
Our core values are the research for perfection and passion for excellence. It is intended as the realization of sustainable comfort for the individual wellness, environmentally friendly industrial policies, environmental protection and energy saving. Our resources have great values, are brilliant, creative and dynamic, animated by the fundamental values, such as enthusiasm for everything to do with customers, partners and technologies, respect for others and the complete willingness to face every day’s new challenges.
WHAT DRIVES AND DEFINES US
Thermacold constantly push the boundaries of excellence. Trough research and innovation
We pride ourselves in providing quality products and services. Ensuring each client of a reliable, durable and efficient HVAC solution.
Where time is of the essence, Thermacold understands the costumer’s need for a quality and timely solution.
We are driven by results, achieving and providing sustainable, reliable and cost-effective HVAC solutions.
MEET THE THERMACOLD TEAM
MAURITZ VON ZIJL
Finance and H.R. Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
NIKKI DU PLESSIS
BRIAN C. PROCTER
General Manager Technical
Senior Service Technician
Senior Service Technician
Leandri van der Walt
SOME OF OUR COMPLETED PROJECTS
Below is a map of some of our happy clients in the Sub Saharan African region.
1. Analysing the specific customer requirements of the design, such as taking special site conditions into consideration.
2. Identifying the best suited unit from our extensive Thermacold range of energy efficient air conditioning plants and matching it to the specific requirement we identified.
3. Manufacture of the selected commercial or industrial plant in our world class manufacturing facilities to the highest quality standard including but not limited to the following
- CISQ/IMQ-CSQ – ISO9001:2008
4. Stringent quality control practices that include the factory commissioning of each and every unit in an attempt to eliminate defects.
5. Selecting the best logistics partners to ensure the plant is transported with absolute care and in the most efficient manner to further eliminate shipping delays and ensure on time arrival.
6. Our factory trained technicians will assist the installer during the start-up and commissioning of the equipment. Our experience in this regard is of critical importance to ensure long and trouble free operation of all Thermacold equipment installed.
7. THERMAWATCH: Countrywide remote monitoring and maintenance support is provided by our skilled after sales support team. We have established OEM agreements with all major component suppliers and their respective South African counter parts. We have Identified and eliminated all the supply chain risks by local stock holding of spare parts for this specific purpose.